Handmade gifts for kids Easter baskets are always lots of fun!
Looking for some DIY ideas and inspiration?
How about these cute bunny favors! Use cardstock to make these adorable bunnies and then fill the clear bags with either candy or little toys. Finish each bunny with a cute Mini Bowdabra sheer bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Use the die-cuts to cut out the bunny’s face and 2 eyes.
3. Next, fold the shape in half and use 3-D foam for the eyes.
4. Use tacky glue to glue on the googly eyes.
5. Use double-sided Scor-tape under the googly eyes.
6. Attach the floral stems to the tape.
7. Cut out bunny ears and glue together. Glue a pom pom for the bunny’s nose. Place double sided tape at the bottom of the ears.
8. To make the bow for the bunny cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Cut a piece of ribbon and fold it in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Fold and press the first loop into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Make a matching loop in the other side.
12. Use a coordinating ribbon to stack a second bow.
13. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wand. Thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop. Pull tightly.
14. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and tie it tightly.
15. Trim away excess wire and glue the bow onto the bunny.
16. Glue the bag to the inside of the head.
17. Place candy or toys inside of the bag.
18. Follow the instructions to make several bunny favors.
Click here for more information about the designer of this project…