1. Gather all of the materials you will need to make a bunny hair clip.
2. Attach a piece of grosgrain ribbon to an alligator clip by using a glue gun or glue dots.
3. Next, you will make the body of the bunny. Cut a 3 ½” piece of grosgrain ribbon to form a small loop. Glue together.
4. Cut a 4 ½” piece of grosgrain ribbon. Glue one end on top of the smaller loop. Wrap around and glue other end to the top of the two circles.
5. Turn the circles around. Glue another piece of grosgrain ribbon to the inner part of the circle to form the belly. I used a different color for this step.
6. Next, you will create the bunny’s head. Cut a 3” piece of grosgrain ribbon (depending on the size you would like) and glue one end on top of the other end.
7. Glue the middle part down so it looks like a diaper.
8. Glue googly eyes and a pom pom for the nose to the head.
9. Create two bunny ears by making two separate loops. Glue one end on top of the other end.
10. Glue these ears to the end of the clip. Note: The ears should be where the clip opens.
11. Glue the head to the top of the ears.
12. Create a small bow and attach a jewel to make a bow tie. Attach the bow tie and the body to the clip. Happy Easter!