Recycling cardboard toilet paper rolls is always fun and inexpensive when doing kids crafts. Using toilet paper rolls make these adorable little princess crowns. The crowns are perfect for pretend play, birthday party favors, and even doll crowns.
1. Begin with toilet paper rolls – mark the toilet paper rolls at the half way point. Create a template and mark the rolls.
2. Cut out several little princess crowns.
3. Paint the little crowns both inside and outside.
4. Hole punch small little holes on the sides of the crowns. Use a yarn needle to thread embroidery thread through the crowns.
5. Glue 3/8″ ribbon around the bottom rim of the crown and add rhinestones.
6. Cut strips of 3/8″ ribbon 1.5″ in length. Cut the ribbon with a pointed ends.
8. Place several strips into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two wire ends through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back of the bow. Use a pencil to spiral the remaining bow wire. Add tacky glue to the center of the bow and sprinkle glitter in the center.
13. Glue the bow to the crown.
14. Make several bows for the little princess crowns. These little crowns have so many uses – enjoy!