Kids love paint no matter their age. This project is a super easy project that takes a few days to make. It is a mixed media art project which involved many different products and textures.
1. Day one- Have the kids paint a scene.
2. Day two-Have the kids add fun mixed media supplies to their project. Adhere pieces with a hot glue gun.
3. Use the Mini Bowdabra, Hair Bow Tool & Ruler and Bowdabra Bow Wire to create mini bows for the project. The kids can do this, too!
4. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. The kids wanted to work in cm on the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler. One side is inches the other centimeters. Take 3 cm of any ribbon and add to the Mini Bowdabra. If it has a pattern, give it a twist to keep the pattern facing upward and make a 2 cm loop.
6. Repeat the loop on the other side, fold the ribbon back over to make another 3 cm tail. Trim excess ribbon.
7. Thread the two loose ends of Bowdabra wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow for the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back and tie it tightly. Trim off Bowdabra wire.
8. Hot glue ribbon to the picture.
9. Allow the kids to glue ribbon where ever they want it as well as the other mixed media items on their picture.
10. One of the kids wanted a large bow on the picture. Repeat steps #4-7 using the larger ribbon and larger size of choice. This varies by project.
11. Hot glue a large piece of ribbon to the back to corners to make a place to hang the art work.
12. Enjoy this fun project with your kids. Keep the price down by using what you have at home.