Happy 1 year anniversary of the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase! This is really exciting because it has been a successful year of making new friends! We appreciate all of your inspiration this year and can’t wait to see what the next year brings. So thank you from all of the Bowdabra Designers for being here, linking up your fun projects and especially linking up projects which use our Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra.
Last week we had 91 new projects linked in the Crafty Showcase. The Showcase begins Friday night at midnight and ends on Thursday at 11:59am (eastern time).
On Friday, our Bowdabra Designers will pick their favorite projects (it is NOT an easy task) and share them at the weekly post. Stop over and check out the Friday featured bloggers from yesterday. Many of them were recycled projects.
Each week we will be working hard to showcase projects from other crafters who use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra in their projects. So time to purchase one or get yours out of the craft cabinet and create some new projects.
Next week our Bowdabra Designers will be showcasing some of their Mother’s Day Gift ideas! We would LOVE if you shared yours with us below for some new inspiration!
Here are a few Bowdabra Mother’s Day gift ideas from our designers:
Crafty Showcase Link Party:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog in the Crafty Showcase.
- We are especially looking for projects made with the Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra.
- We’d love for you to share Bowdabra’s Showcase on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on your own blog!
- Craft projects must be family-friendly!
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.