I enjoy making cards especially for my mom. It is a little more personal and a cheaper way to save money. I used card stock, ribbon, stickers, etc that I had on hand and it worked out perfectly. She will love your hard work and time you put forth on making a Mother’s Day card.
1-Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Fold one piece of cardstock in half and cut with your paper cutter or scissors. Fold one of the pieces in half to make a card.
3. Cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit on the front side of your card. Use double stick tape to attach to the front of the card.
4. Attach a piece of ribbon with double stick tape to the card.
5. Next, attach border stickers to the top and bottom of your card.
6. Add flower stickers to your card.
7. Next, add letter stickers such as ”œMom” to add a personal touch.
8. To make the bow, cut 18”of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
9. Cut a piece of ribbon and press the first loop into the Bowdabra. Make a matching loop on the other side.
10. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bobbin Ribbon through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra and fluff. Glue a jewel onto the bow and attach bow to the card. Your Mother’s Day Card wit Bowdabra Bow is complete!