It is simple and fun!
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Place some candy into the clear bag and tie with a twisty. Have fun choosing your mother’s favorite candy. You could even match the colors of the candy to the ribbon.
3. To make the bow, cut 18”of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Cut two pieces of ribbon and press into the Bowdabra.
5. Use the fold and twist bow method and press the first loop into the Bowdabra.
6. Make a matching loop on the other side.
7. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bobbin Ribbon through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
8. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra and fluff.
9. Tie your bow around the clear bag.
10. Bring the Bowdabra Bow wire to the front and curl with your finger. Enjoy sending or handing your simple gift to your mother.