Follow our DIY Mother’s Day gift wrapping tutorial below using small canning jars or small mason style jars for a quick gift idea!
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this tutorial.
2. Tie the gingham ribbon onto the canning jar.
3. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut gingham ribbon and fold it in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold to and press to make your first loop.
6. Make a matching loop on the other side.
7. Cut a piece of 3/8″ grosgrain ribbon and fold it in half to create a crease. Press the ribbon at the crease into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Fold and press the ribbon to form two matching loops.
9. Add mesh strips to the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Add tulle in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Add floral stems to the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Add silk flowers.
13. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand. Thread the two ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
14. Fluff the bow and use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to attach the bow to the canning jar.
15. Trim away excess wire (or add small beads to the wire) and the canning jar is complete.
16. Make another canning jar for two beautiful little gifts.