Make a hair bow to match a baby onesie. These would make wonderful gifts for baby showers. Or make this fun hair bow for your daughter to match one of her adorable outfits. There are four parts in making this fun hair bow.
1. To make your bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Wire and place it int the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Begin your bow by making a Twisted Boutique Bow (additional pictures and tutorial). Fold the ribbon in half to find the center point. Make a crease in the center. Place the ribbon at the crease mark down into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Grab the very end of one side of the ribbon. Fold the end piece right side down into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Grab the very end of the other side of the ribbon. Fold over the first ribbon loop and right side down into the center of the mini Bowdabra. The two ribbons will form an X on the top of the Mini Bowdabra towers.
5. Push the ribbon down into the Mini Bowdabra. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
6. Repeat step 4.
7. Attach ribbon strands to the Twisted Boutique bow.
8. Next, make the surround about bow. Cut a 12” piece of pink grosgrain ribbon. Glue each end to the middle to make two loops.
9. Cut a 12” piece of purple grosgrain ribbon or color of choice. Glue each end to the middle to make two loops. Glue onto the pink grosgrain ribbon to make a butterfly.
10. Glue this piece onto the Twisted Boutique bow with ribbon strands.
11. Make a second Twisted Boutique Bow with 9” of ribbon. I used two pieces of ribbon to add additional color. Repeat steps 5-9.
12. Attach second Twisted Boutique Bow to the other three bows you previously made.
13. Attach a finishing knot to the bow. The bow is now complete and ready to pair with a cute onesie.
For more about the designer click here…