Are you looking for a way to decorate for a baby shower and have a neat gift to
give the mom? This little wreath is perfect for a baby shower but can also be
used later on, as well. Wouldn’t this be cute on your front door or even hanging
in the nursery?
1. Begin by wrapping the ruffled ribbon around the foam base, overlapping in some areas to fully cover the foam.
2. Create a loop using six inches of the white ribbon to be used for hanging.
3. Hook the pacifiers onto the diaper pin. Hot glue the diaper pins onto the wreath.
4. To make the begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a 12” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end. Next, to create a tail press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra position the ribbon at the 3″ mark.
5. To make your first loop fold and press the ribbon at the 3″ mark. Fold a matching 3″ loop on the other side.
6. Press the blue grosgrain ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra position at the 2.5″ mark and repeat the process to create a simple bow.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand and pull the two loose ends of wire through the loop and pull tightly. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back and knot. Hot glue a pacifier to the center and hot glue the bow to the wreath. Your wreath is complete!