Necklaces are the perfect accessory for any outfit and white pearl necklaces are especially perfect for weddings! Either make your own pearl necklace or purchase an inexpensive pearl necklace. Use the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler to make a beautiful bow that can be attached to the necklace. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie your finished bow onto the necklace and walla a pretty necklace with a bow – perfect for weddings and special occasions.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need.
2. Either purchase an inexpensive pearl necklace or make our own. I made my own really simple necklace.
3. To make the bow for the necklace place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Next, place the tail end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Create a 1.5″ tail.
4. Fold and twist the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop. (My ribbon is one side so I have to fold and twist each time to get the correct side of the ribbon.)
5. Fold and twist the ribbon on the other side to make a matching loop.
6. Continue folding and twist the ribbon until you have a total of 6 loops and a 1.5″ tail.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. While the bow is in the Mini Bowdabra thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot.
11. Thread a button onto the wire and tie it tightly.
12. Use the wire to attach the bow to the necklace, trim away excess wire.
13. Your necklace is complete and ready to be worn to any special occasion.