Happy Saturday! Time for our weekly Bowdabra Crafty Showcase! What have you been working on this week? Besides wrapping up our Wedding ideas we are going to start sharing Father’s Day projects. We love seeing your projects each week and can’t wait to see what you share with us. Last week we had 80 new projects shared! The Showcase begins Friday night at midnight and ends on Thursday at 11:59am (eastern time).
On Friday, our Bowdabra Designers will pick their favorite projects and share them at our weekly Feature Friday post. Stop over and check out the Friday featured bloggers from yesterday. We featured some of our favorite Memorial Day and Picnic Ideas yesterday.
Each week we will be working hard to showcase projects from other crafters who use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra in their projects. We hope that you purchase one or get yours out of the craft cabinet and create some new projects.
Next week our Bowdabra Designers will be showcasing Father’s Day ideas! We would LOVE if you shared yours with us below for some new inspiration!
Here are a few Bowdabra Father’s Day ideas from our archives
Crafty Showcase Link Party:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog in the Crafty Showcase.
- We are especially looking for projects made with the Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra.
- We’d love for you to share Bowdabra’s Showcase on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on your own blog!
- Craft projects must be family-friendly!
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.