Treat the dad in your life with a special homemade card. Layer multiple pieces of cardstock to create a colorful Happy Father’s Day card. Finish the card with a vibrant Mini Bowdabra Bow.
To make the card, I first sketched the layout and then I cut rectangular pieces of paper for an easy cardmaking layout.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the card. I cut out shapes following a sketch I had designed.
2. Glue the card pieces onto the card.
3. Design the bow for the card by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut two strips of 3″ long 3/8″ wide ribbon. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold the ribbon at the 1″ mark to make your first loop.
6. Continue folding loops at the 1″ mark, make a total of 4 loops. Fold the ribbon at the .5″ mark on each side leave a small decorative tail.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two Bowdabra Bow Wire tails through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and tie the wire in the back. Fluff the bow.
11. Trim away excess wire and glue the Mini Bowdabra Bow onto the card.
12. Your card is complete and ready to be given to Dad this Father’s Day.