One of the easiest Father’s Day gift ideas is to give dad food. My husband has a sweet tooth so we are always giving him candy and other treats as presents. This year the girls picked out his favorite candy treats along with a few salty snacks, gum, sparklers and pop-its and we created a little dandy candy bouquet. Kids love participating in gift giving.
Don’t forget to let the kids participate in this entire project. It is super easy and in under 30 minutes you can have a gift for dad, grandpa, teachers, etc. For the bow, we used a tie! So easy to do.
Click here to find another Father’s Day Gift idea Basket.
1. Gather all your supplies and candy!
2. Cut the foam block to fit the candy.
3. Hot glue candy around the foam block.
4. Hot glue treats to lollipop sticks and add to the foam block.
5. Tuck in the gift basket filler in beween the candy.
6. To make the bow using a necktie: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
7. Lay the smaller end of the necktie into the Mini Bowdabra. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop, fold the tie and press into the Bowdabra.
8. Continue folding the tie back and forth until you have created as many loops as you desire. Leave a tail to match the size you started with.
9. Scrunch ribbon down with the Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end
. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
11. Fluff the necktie bow. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach the ”œTie” Bow to the your candy bouquet.
12. Add in embellishments and gift tags.
Click here for more Father’s Day Gift ideas.