Get ready for the 4th of July by making your daughter or granddaughter an American flag onesie or shirt. This is a quick and easy craft anyone can dive into. Celebrate with me and get your wardrobe set for the 4th.
1. Begin with all the materials you will need to make an American Flag shirt or onesie.
2. To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the striped ribbon onto the Mini Bowdabra. Make a loop on one side.
4. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
5. Fold one more loop on each side.
6. Pull the wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Fluff the bow.
7. Glue a piece of red grosgrain ribbon around the middle of the bow.
8. Cut five 6” pieces of red grosgrain ribbon.
9. Carefully place each piece of the red grosgrain ribbon onto the peel and stick tape.
10. Carefully remove the peel and stick tape from the red grosgrain ribbon.
11. Line each of the five pieces onto the onesie or shirt.
12. Place a piece of peel and stick tape to your bow and place on the onesie/shirt near the top corner to create a flag.