Are you looking for a fun new bow to make for the 4th of July? Well, you have come to the right place because it is so much easier to use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra to make an adorable new bow for the holiday. Make a new bow to match my American Flag tutorial.
1. Begin with all the materials you will need to make a fun 4th of July bow.
2. To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the red grosgrain ribbon onto the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Make several loops on each side.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 and use white grosgrain ribbon.
6. Pull the wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Fluff the bow.
7. Glue a piece of striped ribbon around the middle of the bow. Set aside.
8. To make the second part of the bow, cut 18” of BowdabraBow Wire. Fold the wire in half and palce it into the Bowdabra. Place a piece of red polka dot ribbon onto the Bowdabra but have the end poke out on the other side.
9. Make three loops on each side by using the fold and twist method.
10. To make the middle bow tie, fold a small piece over and press onto the Bowdabra.
11. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly.
12. Fluff your bow.
13. Glue a piece of blue grosgrain ribbon to an alligator clip.
14. Glue the clip to the bow.
15. Next, take your first bow and glue onto the top of the polka dot bow. Match your new bow to the American Flag onesie or shirt.