Attach each bow above the ears using tiny elastic bands, french clips, or use Girlie Glue.
To learn more about Girlie Glue and be entered in our giveaway visit our Girlie Glue post.
Materials Needed for One Bow:
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make a bow.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of twine and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 3″ of ribbon and cut the ribbon at an angle and seal. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. To make the loop cut 5.5″ of ribbon. Fold the ribbon into the center to make a 2″ loop.
3. Press the ribbon loop into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut a 4″ ribbon strand and fold the ribbon to make a 1.5 loop.
5. Press the ribbon loop into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two ends through the loop.
8. Pull the twine tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the twine around the back and knot.
10. Attach two rhinestone beads to the twine and knot in the back. Trim away excess twine.
11. Follow the instructions to make a matching bow.
12. Use Girlie Glue to attach the bows to your dog’s head.
13. Look how cute the bows look!