Use tulle to jazz-up dog bows, finish with a simple boutique bow and a glass bead center. Follow our step-by-step tutorial for an easy to make bow perfect for dog groomers and pet owners.
Attach the tulle bow to tiny elastic bands, french clips, or use Girlie Glue to glue the bow right to your dog’s head.
To learn more about Girlie Glue and be entered in our giveaway visit our Girlie Glue post.
1. Begin by gathering the materials you will need to make this tulle boutique dog bow.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of twine and fold it in half, place the twine into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut three 2″ strips of tulle using pinking sheers. Place the tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place 1/4″ wide satin ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra, making a 1″ tail.
5. Fold a loop at the 1″ mark.
6. Form a loop on the other side at the 1″ mark. Cut the ribbon at the 1″ mark to for a matching tail. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends through the loop. Pull the twine tightly.
8. Bring the twine around the back of the bow and knot.
9. Fluff the bow.
10. Thread the glass bead onto the twine. Knot the twine in the back of the bow.
11. Follow the instructions to make another bow.
12. Use Girlie Glue to place the bow securely onto your pet.
6 thoughts on “Tulle Boutique Dog Bow Tutorial for Small Dogs”