Thank you for stopping in for our weekly Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We love having this weekly party! It gives us a chance to get some new inspiration from you! What have you been crafting? Last week we were crafting Dog Bow Tutorials and this week we will be sharing Summer Wreaths. If you have any summer wreath ideas, please share them below!
We love seeing your projects each week and can’t wait to see what you share with us. Last week we had 58 new projects shared from all of you! The Showcase begins Friday night at midnight and ends on Thursday at 11:59am (eastern time).
On Friday, our Bowdabra Designers will pick their favorite projects and share them at our weekly Feature Friday post. Stop over and check out the Friday featured bloggers from yesterday. We featured some of our favorite Fun in the Sun Summer Projects yesterday.
Each week we will be working hard to showcase projects from other crafters who use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra in their projects. We hope that you purchase one or get yours out of the craft cabinet and create some new projects.
Here are a few Bowdabra Wreath idea from our archives
Summer Frame Wreath
Crafty Showcase Link Party:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog in the Crafty Showcase.
- We are especially looking for projects made with the Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra.
- We’d love for you to share Bowdabra’s Showcase on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on your own blog!
- Craft projects must be family-friendly!
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.
Each week, our Bowdabra Design team will pick our favorites and feature them here on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and document.write('');