Celebrate summer with a flocking moss summer wreath. I added silk flowers to my moss wreath along with a beautiful Bowdabra burlap bow. The colors are vibrant and fun – perfect for summer decor!
This style wreath looks adorable on a fence gate or gardening shed.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this wreath.
2. Use wire cutters to cut the flowers from the bouquet. Leave several inches of stem to insert into the moss wreath form. Arrange the flowers around the wreath form to decide where to place them. Insert flowers into the wreath but leave the bottom empty for a bow.
3. To make the bow for the wreath cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Cut a piece of burlap ribbon for the bow’s tail. Place the ribbon into the Bowdabra.
5. To make the bow loops place the end of the burlap ribbon into the Bowdabra.
6. To make the first loop fold and twist the ribbon.
7. Press the ribbon into the Bowdabra. Fold and twist the ribbon to make another loop on the other side.
8. Continue to fold and twist the ribbon to make additional loops. Make a smaller final loop and cut the ribbon from the spool.
9. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and tie it tightly.
12. Fluff the bow.
13. Tie the Bowdabra Bow Wire to the wreath.
14. Hang the wreath to a fence gate or gardening shed.