Deco mesh wreaths are all the rave! We decided to add our own spin by making a Bowdabra deco mesh bow. The deco mesh bow is durable for outside and looks great against the grapevine wreath. To add some color to the wreath I placed silk blue azaleas around it.
This style wreath is really easy to make and can be done and hung in less than 30 minutes.
The deco mesh makes a really full and vibrant colored bow with just a few bow loops.
1. Begin gathering all materials you will need to make this grapevine wreath with Bowdabra deco mesh bow.
2. To make the bow for the wreath cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra. Next, place the end of the deco mesh into the towers of the Bowdabra.
3. Fold the deco mesh to create your first loop.
4. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
5. Fold two more similar sized loops and cut the mesh from the spool.
6. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
7. Thread the ends of Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
8. Remove the bow and bring the wire around to the back of the bow and knot.
9. Fluff the bow.
10. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the deco mesh bow to the grapevine
11. Use wire cutters to cut the silk azaleas from the bouquet. Begin to place them into the grapevine wreath. Use glue or floral wire to the hold them in place (if necessary).
12. Place the silk flowers all around the grapevine wreath. Add a bit of greenery around the bow.
13. Your grapevine wreath with Bowdabra deco mesh bow is done and ready to be hung. Hang in your home or outside.
Do you have the Bowdabra Bowmaker for making this beautiful Grapevine Wreath DIY with Bowdabra Deco Mesh Bow?
For more about the designer click here…