Paper flower wreaths are perfect for inside decor. Best of all they really don’t cost that much to make. I used cardstock for my flowers along with my wreath form. To add stability to my summer wreath I place stiff satin ribbon around the inside of the wreath. I added dimension to the wreath by folding many of the flower petals upward and gluing flower soft in the center. I finished my summer paper flower wreath with a Mini Bowdabra bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make the summer paper flower wreath. If you don’t have a Cricut use paper punches and manually cut out a wreath form.
2. Using Aleene’s Tacky Glue attach the ribbon to the back of the wreath form. Thread two tails through the center of the wreath. These ribbon tails will be used for the bottom of your bow.
3. Next, start to glue the flowers and the leaves to the wreath.
4. Cover the entire wreath with flowers and leaves.
5. Next, add some flower soft to each of the flowers. Place a dab of glue in the center of each flower and then sprinkle the flower soft on the glue.
6. Glue flower soft in the center of each flower. Let dry for several minutes before picking up the wreath.
7. While the wreath is drying create your Mini Bowdabra Bow. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Place the satin ribbon end into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Fold and press the ribbon at the 2″ mark to make your first loop.
10. Make a matching loop on the other side.
11. Create four more 2″ loops for a total of 6 loops.
12. Fold four more loops at the 1.5″ mark.
13. Fold a final loop at the 1″ mark and cut the ribbon from the spool.
14. Scrunch the ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then thread the two tails ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
15. Pull the wire tightly.
16. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around to the back of the bow and knot it.
17. Fluff your bow.
18. Tie the bow onto the ribbon tails using the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
19. Find a place in your home for everyone to enjoy your summer paper flower wreath with Mini Bowdabra Bow.