Create these cute little party favor bags with a Mini Bowdabra tulle bow. Send guests home from a birthday party with adorable little favors bags filled with some yummy candy. Coordinate the colors of the bags to match the theme of the party.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need.
2. Fill the bag with candy, add a sticker greeting to the front, and hold the bag closed with a small clothes pin.
3. Hole punch the top corner of the bag.
4. To make the bow for the bag cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Next gather tulle that is 3″ wide. Cut small strips of tulle.
6. Place the strips of tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
7.Take the Bowdabra Bow Wire and tie it leaving the bow in the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Pull the wire tightly and remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Tie the bow onto the bag using the hole you punched in the corner.
10. Make several to party favors to give to your guests.