This fun pet bow tie can be made in a variety of sizes and bow widths – perfect for dogs of all sizes or even cats. Easily, attach the pet bow tie to a collar using elastic.
1. Begin by gathering all the material you will need to make the no sew fabric pet bow tie.
2. To make my bow tie I cut the fabric 18″ long and 10″ wide. I then ironed material so that it was only 2.75″ wide and cut the ends with pinking sheers to keep it from fraying. For smaller bows make the ribbons smaller in length and width.
3. Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Place the end of the fabric face down into the Mini Bowabra.
4. Fold the other end of the fabric into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Press the fabric down to create a bow.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Place the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Bring the wire around to the back of the bow and knot.
10. Fluff the bow and trim away excess wire.
11. Glue finishing ribbon around the bow to hide the wire.
12. Glue a small elastic onto the back of the bow.
13. The pet bow is complete.
14. Attach the bow to your pet’s collar.