Do you dress your pets? Add a little style to their doggie clothes with a scrap ribbon bow! Follow our easy tutorial to make your own Mini Bowdabra bow that you can pin onto your dog’s vest, sweater, or other fashion ensembles.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the scrap ribbon bow. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Next, cut a 3″ piece of 1.5 ribbon and dovetail the ends. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut a matching piece of ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Add scraps of 2″ ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Add some small pieces of korker ribbon.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot.
10. Tie a brooch pin or safety pin to the bow and trim away excess wire.
11. Attach the scrap ribbon bow to the doggie clothes.
12. The pin is complete and the perfect compliment to your dog’s clothes. Of course, never leave your dog unattended while wearing clothes and/or with pin attached.