I always say put a bow on anything and it just looks better. Who says jewelry has to be heavy and made of metal. Sometimes a lightweight bow is just the thing to bring some elegance and pizzazz to your wardrobe. Wear them at the neck with short chains or a long chain for a dangling effect. And don’t stop at just one! They look great worn together at different lengths.
You will need:
”¢ Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
”¢ 14 inches of 2 ¼” wide wired ribbon
”¢ Ball chain in any length (I used 18 inches and 36 inches)
”¢ Bowdabra Bow Wire
”¢ Glue gun and glue sticks
”¢ Flat freshwater pearl or any flat gem stone
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Cut a piece of 2 ¼” wide sheer wired ribbon.
3. Cut an 8-inch piece of Bowdabra bow wire and place in the Mini Bowdabra with ruler lengthwise.
4. Place the ribbon in the Bowdabra to create a 2-inch tail. Next fold the ribbon to form a loop at the 2-inch mark.
5. Fold a matching loop on the other side at the 2-inch mark. Use the wand to scrunch down the ribbon.
6. Pull the wire tightly and tie.
7. Remove the bow and tie a knot on the back. Trim the wires short.
8. Fluff and arrange the bow.
9. Open the clasp of a ball chain. Insert the ball chain down and through the left side loop.
10. Continue around the back behind the tails coming up through the right side loop. Close the clasp.
11. Use a glue gun and glue sticks to attach a flat fresh water pearl or stone of your choice to the center of the bow.