Create a seed bead bangle bracelet and add a beautiful Mini Bowdabra flower bow. DIY jewelry is a great way to add your own custom pieces that fit your style. This is a very easy bracelet to make it just requires you to bend the wire around a can or craft bottle.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you need to make your bangle bracelet.
2. Wrap the 20 gauge wire around a craft bottle. Wrap as much wire as you want for the bracelet.
3. Loop the end of the wire and begin to add beads.
4. Continue to add beads.
5. Fill the wire with beads and loop the ends together.
6. When the bracelet is complete you can add an optional Mini Bowdabra Flower Bow.
7. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra Bow. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Cut 3cms of ribbon and dovetail the ends. Seal the ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Continue cutting the ribbon and placing it into the Mini Bowdabra. Seal the ends.
several strands into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop.
12. Pull the wire tightly.
13. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around and knot. Fluff the bow.
14. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the flower bow to the one of the strands of the bracelet. Bring the wire to the front of the bow and knot it. Trim away excess wire. Use E6000 glue to attach a beaded center to the bow.
15. The bracelet is complete.
16. Enjoy your seed bead bangle bracelet with Mini Bowdabra flower bow!