This week is all about back-to-school crafts! Using large sheets of Duck Tape cover a metal pencil box. Create a Mini Bowdabra bow with a magnet on the bottom. Fill the pencil box with back-to-supplies and use the bow to hold little notes on the outside of the box.
- Metal Tin
- Sheets of Duck Tape
- X-Acto Cutting Mat
- X-Acto Knife
- Assorted 3/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to cover a pencil box.
2. Cover the pencil box with pieces of Duck Tape. Use a cutting mat to cut the pieces to size.
3. Once the tin is completely covered glue ribbon along the bottom of the tin.
4. Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the ends of two the 3/8″ ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Loop the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark.
7. Loop the ribbon on the other side at the 1.5″ mark.
8. Continue creating loops and then cut the ribbon from the spool.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
13. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to thread a button onto the center of the bow. Trim away excess wire and stick a magnet to the back of the bow.
14. Place the bow on the metal tin.
15. The pencil case is complete.