This is a great no-mess project that kids can make for themselves. Design your own homework folder using Plaid Rub-Ons designs. Attach ribbon along the front of the folder to hold notes in place. Finish the folder with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you need to make this back-to-school craft.
2. Glue ribbon strands onto the front of the folder. Tentatively, place pieces of the rub-on designs onto the front of the folder.
3. Follow the instructions and begin to place the designs onto the folder.
4. Add adhesive lettering.
5. Once, the folder is done you can add a bow.
6. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Cut strips of ribbon, dovetail the ends, and place them into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop.
10. Continue to make loops and then trim the ribbon from the spool.
11. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
12. Thread the two wire ends through the loop.
13. Pull the wire tightly.
14. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around to the back of the bow and knot it.
15. Fluff the bow.
16. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the folder. Spiral the remaining Bow Wire with a pencil to create fun ringlets.
17. Your folder is complete.