1. Gather all of the supplies to make an ABC onesie or shirt.
2. Trace each letter onto the back of the fabric.
3. Cut each piece out with scissors. Use fabric glue to glue letters onto the onesie or shirt. Be sure to place a piece of cardboard on the inside of the onesie so glue doesn’t seep through to the back.
4. Use a glue gun or glue dots to attach a piece of ribbon around the onesie or shirt.
5. Glue a piece of grosgrain ribbon to the middle of the ribbon.
6. To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
7. Put two pieces of ribbon together and place in the Bowdabra.
8. Fold and press the ribbon to form a loop on each side.
9. Add a few curly pieces of grosgrain ribbon.
10. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
11. While the bow is in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly. Fluff the bow.
12. Glue the bow to the onesie.
13. Add the Funky Loopy Hairbow to complete the ”œBack to School” outfit.