Happy Saturday! Join in the fun and share your crafty projects with us in our Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We can’t wait to see what you have been creating on your blogs. Next week our Bowdabra Designers will be sharing ideas for Grandparents. If you have any neat projects that would make great gift ideas for Grandparents please share them, too!
Last week we had 49 new projects shared last week! The Showcase begins Friday night at midnight and ends on Thursday at 11:59am (eastern time).
Remember each Friday, our Bowdabra Designers pick their favorite projects and share them at our weekly Feature Friday post. Stop over and check out the Friday Featured bloggers from last week and all of their Housewarming Gift Ideas.
Each week we will be working hard to showcase projects from other crafters who use the Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra in their projects. We hope that you purchase one or get yours out of the craft cabinet and create some new projects.
Here are a few Grandparent Gift Ideas from our archives:
Crafty Showcase Link Party:
- Please link to a specific project post not the main page of your blog in the Crafty Showcase.
- We are especially looking for projects made with the Bowdabra and the Mini Bowdabra.
- We’d love for you to share Bowdabra’s Showcase on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on your own blog!
- Craft projects must be family-friendly!
- By participating in this showcase you agree to receiving emails about future showcases. You are also giving us permission to feature your post on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any features will include a link back to you.