I have an apple charm that I just knew would look adorable on a bracelet. Apples are perfect for back-to-school and to celebrate fall. Add apple accents and coordinating colored beads to ribbon for a beautiful piece of jewelry. I finished my apple charm beaded ribbon bracelet with an adorable Mini Bowdabra ribbon bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the apple charm beaded ribbon bracelet with Mini Bowdabra bow.
2. Cut the ribbon to fit on your wrist. Attach ribbon clasps to each end.
3. Attach beads to jump rings and place them on the ribbon.
4. Slide the jump rings to the center of the bracelet, place as many jump rings as you want.
5. Add another row of beads with jump rings, attaching to the previous row.
6. Attach the apple charm to the center of the bracelet.
7. Finish the bracelet by making a Mini Bowdabra Bow. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half.
8. Dovetail the end of the ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra at the 2.5cm mark.
9. Fold the ribbon at the 2cm to make your first loop.
10. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
11. Leave the ribbon long for now. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two Bowdabra Bow Wire ends through the loop.
12. Pull the wire tightly.
13. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
14. Trim the ribbon to make a matching tail. Attach a finishing ribbon around the center of the bow and glue it to one side of the bracelet.
15. Attach a clasp to the bracelet and it is ready to be worn.