We are so excited to share with you 10 blogs that are hosting Bowdabra Prize Pack Giveaways and Projects this month. As the blogs post their projects and giveaways we will update the list below with a direct link. We hope that you go and visit their blogs, check out their projects and enter the giveaways! Don’t forget to share them with your friends so that they can enter, too!
Enjoy these new holiday projects!
- Get ready for the Holidays with this tutorial on How to Make Bow Tie Necklaces by Morena’s Corner. These Bows are so festive and an unexpected fashion accessory this Holiday Season. Everyone will want one! Pop on over and get the tutorial and enter the Bowdabra Prize Pack Giveaway.
- Uncommon Designs knows the secret to making perfect bows! Guess what it is? The secret is having the right tools which includes using the Bowdabra! We love how they created the Perfect Bows for Christmas Ornaments on their blog. Check out their tutorial!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Bow Headband with the Mini Bowdabra by Happy Hour Projects – Isn’t this fun? Do you know a little girl who would love this? Stop over and check out her step by step tutorial and enter the giveaway. It ends 12/5/13
- Christmas Mistletoe Hanger using the Mini Bowdabra by Tried and True – This is truly one of the most unique projects we have seen for the up and coming Christmas Season. These would make great gifts for family and friends!
- Pretty Puffy Bows for Gifts using the Mini Bowdabra by The Cheese Thief – We are entering the gift giving season and here is an easy tutorial on how to make pretty puffy bows to dress up your gift boxes and bags. Enter her giveaway, too! Ends 12/5/13
- Christmas Prep Week – A Bowl full of Bows in 20 Minutes by A Nest for All Seasons- You have to stop over and follow this series on 5 projects to take the stress off this Christmas Season! She is kicking it off making bows to go on all of her holiday packages. We love how she made a bowl full and all the varieties of ribbon and fabric used. You can also enter her giveaway which ends 12/2/13.
- How many Christmas Bows do you see in this picture? We are loving all the Bowdabra Bows The Country Chic Cottage made and shared on her blog. Stop over and get the tutorials for DIY Handmade Bows so you can get creating your own just in time for the Holidays. She also has a giveaway going on so be sure to enter!
- Do you ever make your own Christmas ornaments? We are loving this Fabric & Bow Ornament Ball tutorial from Lemon Jitters. She really put together an easy tutorial and they bows really are perfect for this project. Take a peek and enter the Mini Bowdabra Prize pack giveaway!
- Check out these Mini Scrunchy Bow Craft projects from Live Laugh Rowe which she created with the Mini Bowdabra! How fun! She added the bows to the end of the gift bag burlap bows and created a scrunchy bow garland! What fun projects. Click over to get her tutorials!
We will update our Facebook page as new projects and giveaways go live. Keep in touch so that you can enter all of them! Good luck!