Welcome to our Feature Friday series which we are featuring holiday tags, holiday bags and more this week from some of our favorite blogs. Last week in our Bowdabra Saturday Crafty Showcase several crafty bloggers shared some fun holiday ideas. We are featuring them along with some other tags we have found or created for you. Do you make your own gift tags and gift bags for the holidays? We would love to see your ideas. Pop on over tonight when we open up a new Bowdabra Crafty Showcase and you can link up your projects with us! Last week we featured Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts and Recipes.
Holiday Tags, Holiday Bags and More!
- Holiday Crafts & Bows for those projects – You will also find Bowdabra Prize Pack Giveaways!
- Easy to make Advent Calendar by Wesens-Art
- Ways to Teach your Child Gratitude all through the year, not just November printables by Second Chance to Dream
- Beautiful selection of DIY Christmas Tags by Pattitudes
- Easy and Festive DIY Upcycled Gift Bags by Sews N Bows
- Crafty and Creative DIY Handmade Gift for the Holidays by Hens Made
- Get the kids to help you make these Turkey Tags by What Happens at Grandma
- Holiday Bows and Gift Tags
Don’t forget to come back tonight through Thursday noon and link up your projects in our Crafty Showcase. We can’t wait to get inspired by you! Looking for even more craft ideas? Visit Bowdabra Feature Friday finds on our Bowdabra Pinterest Board. We would love if you would join the board, as well!