Make a spiky bow for any sized box instead of wrapping. It saves a lot of time and it looks elegant. Add a tag and give your gift away this Christmas season.
1. To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
2. Dovetail a few pieces of ribbon and add to the Bowdabra.
3. Add different colors of ribbon to the Bowdabra.
4. Create some curly pieces of grosgrain ribbon.
5. Add all of the pieces of curly ribbon to the Bowdabra.
6. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly.
7. Take the bow out of the Bowdabra and tie the wire so it is tight. Fluff the bow.
8. Tie a piece of sheer black ribbon around the box tightly.
9. Attach a tag to the bow.
10. Attach the bow to the black ribbon. Curl the Bowdabra Bow Wire to add additional fun to your creation.