1. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Next, cut 23″ of one-sided printed ribbon. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra (print side down).
3. Fold the ribbon loop over the Mini Bowdabra towers and press the end of the ribbon in.
4. Fold the other end of the ribbon over and press it into the Mini Bowdabra. It will form an “X” above the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold the bottom ribbon loop away from you and twist it twice. Press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Fix the twisted loop so it looks like the below picture.
7. Twist the top loop away from you twice.
8. Arrange the loop so that it looks like the below picture.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot.
13. Fluff the bow and trim away excess wire.
14. Knot a finishing ribbon and glue it onto the bow. Glue the bow onto a hair clip.
15. Follow the instructions to make a matching pair.
Tutorial Designer, Sarah Forhan