The suet cakes give much needed nutrients and fat to the birds. Place a suet cake into the suet feeder and then adorn the front with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow.
1. A suet feeder and suet cakes can be purchased at your local bird feeder store or online. A suet feeder is very inexpensive and makes for a great gift!
2. To make the greenery bow: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
3. Insert a fake pine branch into the center of the Bowdabra. Lay floral picks into Bowdabra. Top the greenery with more branches.
4. Lay floral picks into Bowdabra. Top the greenery with more branches.
5. Scrunch ribbon down with the Bowdabra Wand.
6. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
7. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
8. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
9. Fluff and arrange branches.
10. Tie Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly to the front of the suet cage. Give embellished suet feeder as a teacher’s gift, hostess gift, or to friends or family.