- Storage Plastic Tray
- KrylonFusion for plastic textured shimmer spray paint
- 3/8″ wide Satin Ribbon
- Jewelry Wire
- Silver & Gold Pony Beads
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need you to make a Christmas basket. You will need an inexpensive plastic basket and textured paint.
2. Add several layers to paint to the tray and let it dry.
3. Hot glue jewelry wire to the end of ribbon and begin to weave it through the basket adding beads as you go.
4. Continue adding beads and weaving the ribbon.
5. Finish the basket with ribbon and beads.
6. Fill the basket with holiday ornaments, foods, and other Christmas decorations.