Celebrate New Year’s Eve with our Bowdabra curling ribbon flower centerpieces. Fill little test tubes with confetti and then at the stroke of midnight guests can remove the curling ribbon flowers and throw the confetti.
1. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Place an elastic around the ruler just below the 2″ mark.
3. Place the end of the gold curling ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold and press the curling ribbon at the 2″ mark. Hold the loop down with the elastic.
5. Continue to fold and press the curling ribbon at the 2″ mark and hold it down with the elastic. Make several loops.
6. Press the silver curling ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold and press the curling ribbon at the 2″ mark and hold it down with the elastic.
7. Make several loops and hold them in place with the elastic.
8. Finish the flower with the gold curling ribbon.
9. Fold and press the gold curling ribbon at the 2″ mark make several loops and hold them down with the elastic.
10. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
11. Thread the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
12. Pull the wire tightly.
13. Slowly remove the curling ribbon and tie it around the curling ribbon to form a flower with the silver curling ribbon in the center.
14. Trim away excess Bowdabra Bow Wire and glue a strip of curling ribbon around the ends.
15. Fluff the flower and open up the curling ribbon loops.
16. Follow the instructions to make several flowers. Mix and match with the curling ribbon colors.
17. Using jewelry wire to make a stem for the curling ribbon flowers.
18. Place confetti into the test tubes and insert the curling ribbon flowers. To create the centerpiece insert the flowers and a small wide vase.