Looking for a last minute New Year’s Eve project? Make these kids friendly ribbon wands. This is a great easy craft project and you probably have all the supplies, on hand. Kids and adults will have fun ringing in the New Year and waving their ribbon wands, in celebration.
- Eye Hooks (screw in style)
- Sheer Ribbon
- 3/8″ wide Grosgrain (optional)
1. Begin by gathering the supplies you will need to make these easy ribbon wands.
2. Screw the eye hooks into the ends of the pencil erasers.
3. Place the eye hooks into all the ends of the pencils.
4. Thread long strands of sheer ribbon into the eye hooks.
5. Knot the ribbon to keep it in place on the eye hooks.
6. Roll the ribbon and hold it in place with grosgrain ribbon.
7. Make enough ribbon wands for all your New Year’s Eve guests.