Every year I host a Snowman party in January. This year I decided that I wanted more games during the party. So, I created a Snowman bowling game. This craft is a perfect indoor activity for your children and their friends. It is easy and I’m pretty sure you already have the supplies at home.
- Empty bottles
- Ribbon (Variety for scarfs)
- Pom poms (Black and red) or buttons
- Googly Eyes
- Orange ribbon
- Black permanent marker
- Glue gun or glue dots
1. Gather some empty bottles to create the bowling pins. I used Kirkland Weight Loss Shake bottles from Costco.
2. Take off the bottle wrappers and set aside.
3. Gather the rest of the materials.
4. Glue three pom poms on each bottle for the snowmen buttons. You could also use buttons.
5. Glue a black pom pom on the top of each bottle for the hat.
6. Use a black permanent marker to create a smiley face on each bottle.
7. Glue two googly eyes on each bottle.
8. Cut 10 orange triangles and glue them on each bottle.
9. Tie a piece of ribbon on each bottle to create a scarf. Glue in place. Use a color of your choice. I was in the mood for red and green. Crinkle the ribbon to create the look you want.
10. Set up all ten of your bowling pins and watch your children have fun with their new indoor bowling game.