This is a very simple but elegant decoration. Glue a recycled jewelry piece to the center of the bow for the perfect finish!
- Organza Ribbon
- Recycled Jewelry Piece
- Hot Glue
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 6″ of sheer ribbon, dovetail the ends, and place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold it at the 2″ mark to make your first loop.
4. Continue folding the ribbon back and forth making additional loops. Use the wand to hold the ribbon loops in place.
5. Make several smaller 1″ loops. Use the wand to hold the loops in place. Dovetail the end of the ribbon.
6. Next, take the two tail ends of the wire and loop it through the center. Pull the wire tightly.
7. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot it.
8. Glue a recycled piece of jewelry to the front of the bow.
9. Tie two sheer ribbon strands around the candle.
10. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the sheer ribbon around the candle. Spiral the remaining wire around a pencil to make fun ringlets.
11. Display your candle with Mini Bowdabra Bow for Valentine’s Day. Remove the bow before lighting the candle.