Create a fun gift or home decor item by using a vase, chocolate and a bow. Design a polka dot bow with your Bowdabra and have fun giving this easy gift to a friend, neighbor, loved one, or displaying it in your home.
1. Gather all the supplies you will need to create a Valentine’s Day candy vase.
2. Add chocolate to your vase. I used mini chocolate bars, red/white mints and tootsie rolls.
3. Add white confetti to the top.
4.. Add a Valentine’s Day vinyl heart.
5. To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Dovetail several 3-4” pieces of ribbon.
7. Add the ribbon to the Bowdabra.
8. Place a piece of ribbon in the Bowdabra. To make your first loop, fold and twist the ribbon and press into the Bowdabra. Create two loops on each side.
9. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly.
10. Take the bow out of the Bowdabra and tie the wire so it is tight. Fluff the bow.
11. Tie the bow around the top of the vase or glue in place.