What do you think of when you think of Valentine’s Day? Love, of course! And right after love, we think of flowers and candy. Well, this project covers all those bases. This candy bouquet is simple to make and is the perfect gift for someone you love.
- Any type of container. Ours is from the dollar store, but you could use a flower pot, coffee mug, etc.
- Floral Foam
- 2” Paper Hearts. We cut ours out using a Cricut. They may be cut by hand or you could use foam hearts from the craft store.
- Hole Punch
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Add floral foam to the container and set aside.
2. Punch a hole in the bottom of each heart. Then slip 4 hearts onto each lollipop stick. Secure on the bottom with tape. This will turn your lollipop into a flower.
3. Stick the “flowers” into the floral foam until full.
4. Add a beautiful bow to the container and you have a sweet bouquet for someone special.
This is an easy project for kids! Use a larger container and let your child make a flower for each classmate. They will be the hit of the Valentine’s party!