Create a busy bag/box for your toddler with felt, paint and the Bowdabra. My three year old loves playing with felt so I created a Valentine’s Day color matching busy box. Busy Bags typically are constructive activities for your toddler that fit in a zip lock bag. These felt hearts will make fun Valentine’s Day gifts.
1. Cut out several hearts in different colors.
2. Use some fabric paint and write different messages on each heart. Some examples include Be mine, Smile, Love, Hug Me and Cute.
3. Cut out small hearts out of felt and set aside. Have your toddler color match the small hearts to the large hearts.
4. To give as a gift, cut a long piece of tulle and place under a gift box.
5. Wrap the tulle around the box and tie in front.
6. To make the bow, cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Place several pieces of tulle on the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly.
9. Take the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra and tie the wire so it is tight. Fluff the bow.
10. Tie the bow on the tulle that is on the box. Curl the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Enjoy watching your toddler open his/her new busy box.