I love making cards with bold colors. The card’s colors just pop and really make a statement. Instead of the typical Valentine’s Day card with pinks and reds design one with bright colors and finish it with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this card.
2. Assemble the card according to the photo below.
3. To make the bow for the card place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut 11.5″ of ribbon and dovetail the ends. Fold the ribbon in half at the crease mark press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold the ribbon to make your first loop at the 1.5″ mark.
6. Fold a matching loop on the other side of the Mini Bowdabra.
7.Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back and knot it.
11. Thread a glass bead onto the Bowdabra Bow Wire and spiral the remaining wire to create fun ringlets.
12. Use foam squares to glue the Mini Bowdabra Bow to the card.
13. Your Valentine’s Day Card is complete and ready to be sent out.