Who doesn’t love receiving a bouquet of roses for Valentine’s Day? This year kids can make their own bouquets for mom and teachers using Capri Suns. We love recycled crafts and whenever we can reuse and repurpose we are all for it. So start saving those Capri Sun pouches for this fun kids craft!
1. You will need several recycled Capri Suns for this project.
2. Begin by cutting the bottom off of two Capri Suns. Then using a rag dry off any excess juice.
3. Fold both bottom pieces in and hole punch in the center.
4. Next, hole punch several holes in the center of the Capri Suns.
5. Thread a pipe cleaner through the hole punches of one of the Capri Suns.
6. Then take the top of the pipe cleaner fold it over the top of the Capri Sun and thread it down through the holes and out the bottom.
7. Pull the pipe cleaner tightly and push up on the Capri Sun.
8. Thread the next Capri Sun through the two strands of pipe cleaners.
9. Pull the second Capri Sun up to the top of the pipe cleaners, this form the inside of your rose.
10. Insert the bottoms of the Capri Suns that you made in step 3 onto the pipe cleaner.
11. Insert the pipe cleaner into a straw.
12. Wrap the straw in floral tape.
13. To make a vase cut the top off of a recycled Capri Sun pouch.
14. Place sand or salt inside of the Capri Sun to keep it from tipping over.
15. Insert the stems of your Capri Sun Roses into the vase for a beautiful bouquet.