Happy Friday! Are you still crafting for Valentine’s Day or have you move on to another holiday? We took a poll this week and asked our Facebook friends this very question. Want to know what they said?
- 4 Easter
- 3 Valentine
- 3 St Patrick
- 1 Birthday
- 1 Baby Shower
So our question for you…. are you still crafting for Valentine’s Day or have you moved on to something else! Let us know in the comments! If you need some last minute Valentine ideas, try one of these 8 fab Super Easy Last Minute Valentines Day ideas from some of our crafty friends. We love that most are recyclable and include free printables!
- Best Valentine Cookies by Grandparents Plus – They should know what the kids like!
- Chocolate Malt Ball Lips by Adorned From Above -We love how adorable this treat looks! Who wouldn’t love some lips on Valentine’s Day?
- No Sew Denim Wreath by Grandparents Plus – Made 4 ways and we love the Romantic Valentine’s idea! Oh and we love that you can recycle jeans for this project.
- Quick Valentine Napkin Rings by Crafty Journal – Quick is right on this project! This idea can be used for any holiday!
- Rainbow Loom Valentine Cards and FREE Printables by Second Chance to Dream – There are a lot of things we love about this project. Easy tutorial, cute kids, valentines idea, free printables and MORE! Did you know that you can make those rainbow loom bracelets into headbands? WOW!
- Recycled Crayon Valentines with Free Printables by The Moody Fashionista – We LOVE that these are recycled and includes a free printable.
- Thrifty Valentine’s Day Mantel by Posed Perfection- We always love her thrifty ideas. One of these is to use the Christmas Poinsettias as part of the Valentine decor! Nice!
- Valentine Holder from a Cereal Box by Crafty Journal – Love the recycled idea
Don’t forget to stop in and share your projects with us tomorrow through Thursday afternoon in our weekly Crafty Showcase! See you there.