Everything looks a little better with a Bowdabra Bow. I purchased a really pretty Saint Patrick’s Day wall hanging at Michael’s. I want to add something extra to it and I thought a sparkly green shamrock bow would just do the trick!
Here is how you make your own St. Patrick’s Day bow –
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this craft.
2. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra. Next, begin to make bow loops with tulle.
3. Make several bow loops using the tulle.
4. Add some complimenting ribbon sprays.
5. Add some additional bow loops. The ribbon I am using is one sided. Begin with the right side facing down. Fold and twist to form your first bow loop.
6. Continue making several bow loops finish leaving a tail.
7. Add some coordinating smaller sprays.
8. Add a final spray.
9. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot it.
13. Fluff the bow and tie a ribbon around the center of the bow to hide the Bowdabra Bow Wires.
14. Your bow is complete and ready to be tied your St. Patrick’s Day decoration.
15. Display your decoration and bow for Saint Pat’s Day!
Tutorial Designer Sarah Forhan