I purchased a pack of blank canvas and I have had so much finding unique and fun ways to use them. You don’t have to be an artist to paint on a canvas. Use sayings and geometric shapes to create interest and festivity with your art. Design St. Patrick’s Day wall art and finish it with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make your wall art. I sketched my design on the canvas first.
2. Paint your saying and design on the canvas. Let it dry.
3. Use thumb tacks to add a ribbon loop for the hanging your wall art.
4. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Cut several strips of ribbon to use as your bow’s tails. Place the ribbon strips into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. We are using one sided 3/8″ wide grosgrain ribbon. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra print side down.
7. Fold and twist the ribbon to create your first loop.
8. Continue to fold and twist the ribbon making additional loops. Once you have the loops you desire trim the ribbon from the spool.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire tails through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back of the bow.
13. Hot glue some buttons on the front of the bow.
14. Use the wire to tie the bow to the canvas ribbon loop. Spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to create fun ringlets.
15. Your canvas art is ready to be hung.